Interest payments schedules vary per bond and can typically be found on the opening page of every offer document. Interest will be paid back into your Downing Crowd account.
Articles in this section
- What does 'first charge' mean?
- How and when is interest paid?
- What is a SSAS?
- What is a SIPP?
- What happens if the borrower defaults?
- Bonds + Equity products
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?