It is technically transferable, however, there is no secondary market for the bonds that are listed on the platform. If you want to sell, and find someone who wants to buy it, Downing will facilitate this for a £25 fee. You may have to sell your bonds for less than what you paid for them.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?
- Why is the minimum investment as low as £100 and what is the maximum?
- Just how at risk is my capital?
- What does secured actually mean?
- What is an IRR, how is it calculated and when is it used?
- When will Downing use IRR to describe your return?
- What fees do Downing get and when?