The target amount is set by the borrower, and the bond will only go ahead if we raise the target amount. If there is a shortfall and the target isn’t hit by the bond’s closing date, funds will be returned to investors.
Articles in this section
- What does 'first charge' mean?
- How and when is interest paid?
- What is a SSAS?
- What is a SIPP?
- What happens if the borrower defaults?
- Bonds + Equity products
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?