The target amount is set by the borrower, and the bond will only go ahead if we raise the target amount. If there is a shortfall and the target isn’t hit by the bond’s closing date, funds will be returned to investors.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?
- Why is the minimum investment as low as £100 and what is the maximum?
- Just how at risk is my capital?
- What does secured actually mean?
- What fees do Downing get and when?
- Can I sell my bond?
- What if I invest and then change my mind? Is there a cancellation (cooling off) period?