Investors will invest into bonds in UK registered companies. A bond is a simple debt instrument. A copy of each bond, with some added notes to explain financial terms, will be included at the back of each ‘Offer Document’.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?
- Why is the minimum investment as low as £100 and what is the maximum?
- Just how at risk is my capital?
- What does secured actually mean?
- What is an IRR, how is it calculated and when is it used?
- When will Downing use IRR to describe your return?
- What fees do Downing get and when?