Investors will invest into bonds in UK registered companies. A bond is a simple debt instrument. A copy of each bond, with some added notes to explain financial terms, will be included at the back of each ‘Offer Document’.
Articles in this section
- What does 'first charge' mean?
- How and when is interest paid?
- What is a SSAS?
- What is a SIPP?
- What happens if the borrower defaults?
- Bonds + Equity products
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?