Investors have 14 days from when they apply for a bond to reconsider. This is referred to as a ‘Cooling Off’ period and during this time you can notify us that you wish to cancel, without any need to explanation and without incurring any cost. We will simply return your money to your nominated UK bank account from which the funds were initially paid out.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?
- Why is the minimum investment as low as £100 and what is the maximum?
- Just how at risk is my capital?
- What does secured actually mean?
- What fees do Downing get and when?
- Can I sell my bond?
- What if I invest and then change my mind? Is there a cancellation (cooling off) period?