Investors have 14 days from when they apply for a bond to reconsider. This is referred to as a ‘Cooling Off’ period and during this time you can notify us that you wish to cancel, without any need to explain and without incurring any cost. We will simply return your money to your nominated UK bank account from which the funds were initially paid out.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?
- Why is the minimum investment as low as £100 and what is the maximum?
- Just how at risk is my capital?
- What does secured actually mean?
- What is an IRR, how is it calculated and when is it used?
- When will Downing use IRR to describe your return?
- What fees do Downing get and when?