Investors have 14 days from when they apply for a bond to reconsider. This is referred to as a ‘Cooling Off’ period and during this time you can notify us that you wish to cancel, without any need to explain and without incurring any cost. We will simply return your money to your nominated UK bank account from which the funds were initially paid out.
Articles in this section
- What does 'first charge' mean?
- How and when is interest paid?
- What is a SSAS?
- What is a SIPP?
- What happens if the borrower defaults?
- Bonds + Equity products
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?