We have introduced a low minimum investment to help investors diversify their risk across a series of bonds and to allow a wide base of investors to participate. The maximum investment varies per bond to ensure no one investor buys too large a share and so blocks others from investing. The maximum investment for each bond can be found in the ‘Offer Document’ and is at the discretion of Downing LLP.
Articles in this section
- What does 'first charge' mean?
- How and when is interest paid?
- What is a SSAS?
- What is a SIPP?
- What happens if the borrower defaults?
- Bonds + Equity products
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?