We have introduced a low minimum investment to help investors diversify their risk across a series of bonds and to allow a wide base of investors to participate. The maximum investment varies per bond to ensure no one investor buys too large a share and so blocks others from investing. The maximum investment for each bond can be found in the ‘Offer Document’ and is at the discretion of Downing LLP.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?
- Why is the minimum investment as low as £100 and what is the maximum?
- Just how at risk is my capital?
- What does secured actually mean?
- What fees do Downing get and when?
- Can I sell my bond?
- What if I invest and then change my mind? Is there a cancellation (cooling off) period?