The bonds on this platform are transferable bonds and classed as a ‘Non-Readily Realisable Security’ (NRRS) by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means the bonds are illiquid, not listed on regulated stock markets, and hard to value independently, hence all investors will be categorised, and will need to pass an ‘Appropriateness test’ before we make any direct offer financial promotions.
Articles in this section
- What does 'first charge' mean?
- How and when is interest paid?
- What is a SSAS?
- What is a SIPP?
- What happens if the borrower defaults?
- Bonds + Equity products
- Who can invest?
- What am I investing in?
- What is the regulatory classification of these bonds?
- What happens if the target amount for a bond is not raised?