This process is known as a Bed & ISA and is not yet possible with the new Innovative Finance ISA. Interest or capital paid on an existing bond can, however, be transferred into your IFISA account as part of that year’s subscription. This can then be invested in an open bond or future offers, with returns being tax-free.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Will Downing charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- What are the fees?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?