We will not charge fees nor pay interest on any uninvested cash held. All interest paid on Crowd Bonds held within an IFISA is tax-free. Any Downing fees that apply to individual bonds will be set out in the relevant Offer Document. No fees are deducted from the interest rates advertised.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Will Downing charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- What are the fees?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?