You will not be charged for opening a Downing IFISA account, or for transferring ISA funds into a new Downing IFISA account. However, some ISA providers may charge interest penalties or a fee for transferring the money out – please check before you transfer.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Is there a charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?
- Can I transfer existing Downing Crowd Bonds into my new IFISA?