The main benefit of the IFISA is that you can invest in Crowd Bonds – which typically offer 4% - 7% p.a. – without being taxed on any interest you earn. If you would like to find out more information on how to set up an IFISA, please contact a member of the team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Is there a charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?
- Can I transfer existing Downing Crowd Bonds into my new IFISA?