The ISA allowance for the 2016/2017 tax year is £15,240, which you can invest in a Cash ISA, a Stocks and Shares ISA, an Innovative Finance ISA, or any combination of the three. However, you can only subscribe to one of each type per tax year and the combined amount invested must not exceed the ISA limit for the relevant year. In the 2017/18 tax year, the ISA allowance will rise to £20,000.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Will Downing charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- What are the fees?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?