The ISA allowance for the 2019/2020 tax year is £20,000, which you can invest in a Cash ISA, a Stocks and Shares ISA, an Innovative Finance ISA, or any combination of the three. However, you can only subscribe to one of each type per tax year and the combined amount invested must not exceed the ISA limit for the relevant year.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Will Downing charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?
- Can I transfer existing Downing Crowd Bonds into my new IFISA?