Launched in 2016, the new Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA) provides investors in crowd bonds and other peer-to-peer (P2P) products the opportunity to earn interest tax-free.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Will Downing charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- What are the fees?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?