Yes – where appropriate, we will endeavour to make all our Crowd Bonds available both outside the IFISA wrapper and within the IFISA wrapper. However, there may be some investments that will not be appropriate for IFISA investors, for example where they are too complex or when there is too much risk.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Will Downing charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?
- Can I transfer existing Downing Crowd Bonds into my new IFISA?