Individuals who are over 18, a UK resident and hold a valid National Insurance Number are eligible to apply for an IFISA; provided they have not already subscribed to another IFISA in the current tax year.
Articles in this section
- What is an IFISA?
- Who is eligible for an IFISA?
- How much can I invest in an IFISA?
- What are the tax benefits of a Downing IFISA?
- How do I open my IFISA account with Downing Crowd?
- How does the Downing IFISA work?
- Can I transfer in existing ISAs?
- Is there a charge for transferring funds to my IFISA account?
- Can I still invest in a Crowd Bond without an IFISA wrapper?
- Can I transfer existing Downing Crowd Bonds into my new IFISA?